SolidWorks Premium 2022 full 64 bits
SolidWorks is a design program, where your design is computer-aided design using a mechanical model in 2D and even 3D for its construction, SolidWorks 2021 has new features as improvements to help increase productivity.
We can get better results from manufacturing designs, developing innovative products, Solidworks simulation is a very popular tool, helping to create designs and drawings in an easy way, improving the final product.
New features in SolidWorks 2022
- An updated interface for geometry and tolerance allows you to work faster and more intuitively. Any drawing can be opened in detail mode directly from the Large Design View component. Cut lists of weldment parts are now available directly from the bill of materials.
- Open DXF and DWG files in part sketches and quickly import even the largest STEP files. Improved filtering when importing IFC files allows you to use only the data you need.
- SOLIDWORKS 2022 further optimizes the graphics architecture for a more pleasant working experience. A more realistic sculpted image allows you to clearly visualize your project.
- New administrative imaging options improve the deployment and management of installed SOLIDWORKS® products. If you have many users working remotely, the new image type will significantly reduce installation time.
- Animation enhancements such as tracking, grouping and reordering of multiple cameras, and camera paths provide much needed functionality to help you accomplish projects faster. The new instance creation feature gives you more freedom to create and manage templates. The new "Shadow Capture" feature allows you to create more realistic images.
- Inspection 2022 provides integrated support for SOLIDWORKS® assemblies and drawings to dramatically improve workflow. API support in the Watch add-in expands the possibilities for automating documentation processes.
- SOLIDWORKS® 2022 significantly accelerates the routing of 3D wires, cables and harnesses in products, allowing you to experiment with more ideas during the design process. Improved bend radius controls help prevent errors. When used in conjunction with SOLIDWORKS Electrical, you can create more reliable routes.
- Improved performance when working on large, multi-user electrical projects will save you time in creating, modifying and duplicating jobs. Intelligent PDF tools help improve the quality of your reports. You will be able to better understand the shell and the documentation it contains.
- Works with a wider range of hardware using the new "drawbar" connectors. Save time preparing models with improved mesh and contact definitions. Solve research problems faster with improved parallel processing and automatic solver selection.
- Save time by loading exactly the results you want to display with the new Graphical Scene feature. Find important results in your designs with new combo graphs to easily see differences between studies.
- Use the injection placement guide to get the best results.
- Spend less time previewing SOLIDWORKS® files by accessing all eDrawings features from within Windows Explorer. Web2 enhancements allow you to view more 3D formats and data graphics directly in your web browser. Improved readability of content allows you to quickly understand the scope of work.
- Share authoritative data with external users using efficient and controlled feedback web links. Integration with Microsoft Office allows you to work more efficiently with the most common non-CAD documents. New integration with the SOLIDWORKS® taskbar allows you to do more in the CAD environment.
- Extend SOLIDWORKS® capabilities with 3D Sculptor, the cloud-based subsurface modeling solution included with 3DEXPERIENCE® Works. Create biomimetic shapes and complex surfaces intuitively and quickly. Explore designs with standard drag-and-drop functionality and powerful underlying technologies that deliver high-quality surfaces.
- How to bring designers, builders and entrepreneurs together? With the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works platform, you can quickly provide all users with access to SOLIDWORKS® solutions. Enhance collaboration, productivity and innovation with 3DEXPERIENCE Works - it all starts with seamless data management in the cloud.
- 3DEXPERIENCE® Works simulation tools powered by SIMULIA® technology deliver the power to simulate complex physics on an unprecedented scale.
- *** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***
For a more complete information about the features in the new version, visit its official website.
Features of SolidWorks 2022
Drawing Documentation Mode
Performance has been improved to further speed up the creation of drawings, and there is also improved ability to add hole annotations, thus editing their dimensions.
We have the option for automatic resolution for lightened components when expanding the manager node in the operations.
The models that were modified can be saved as configuration, having the facility of alternation between the versions that are complete and involved.
Significant performance improvements occurred in the opening as well as the saving and closing of assemblies.
Improved Part Design Flexibility
We will have available the rework function for more than 60 operations, as well as the possibility to transfer materials at the part level.
Easier for the user to make those designs in 2D and 3D, having more flexibility in manipulating the tools.
The meshes are much faster and more solid, considerable improvements in the accuracy of the joints, improving stability.
Minimum Requirements for SolidWorks 2022
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 64Bits
- Processor: 3.3GHZ 64-bit operating system required
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- Graphics Cards: Certified cards and drivers
- Hard disk space: 30 GB (Solid state drives recommended for optimal performance)
How to download and install SolidWorks 2022 free
Download the ZIP
Extract all files
Run the installer
Wait for the installation to finish and that's it!
Run and it will be activated by default
Download SolidWorks 2022 full 64bits
It has become the favorite tool for those engineers whose daily task is the creation of designs, allowing to develop versions for assemblies, the designers have the facility to see those areas so small that are impossible to see in a normal way.
Leave in the comments your Experience ?